Like any organization, nonprofits need a
workable system to keep track of money. Many nonprofits are
staffed by people that are unfamiliar with the principles and
specialized methods used when accounting for nonprofits. There
are several different types of financial records that a
nonprofit may be required to keep just to comply with tax and
reporting laws. There are undoubtedly differences in
accounting needs for nonprofits versus other types of
organizations. Developing a nonprofit accounting system
requires a comprehensive understanding of bookkeeping.
FUND E-Z - Accounting Software written Exclusively
Achieve your nonprofit’s mission with FUND E-Z Nonprofit
Software. Automate complex accounting and Fundraising
functions, and monitor accounts, programs, projects, grants,
donors, and funders (in real time), with FUND EZ.
FUND E-Z Nonprofit Accounting includes the
- General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders / Encumbrances*
- Accounts Receivable
- Client Billing (sales)
- Direct Allocations
- Indirect Allocations*
- Batch Processing*
- *Requires FUND E-Z Pro
|General Ledger - Nonprofits are
more complex than most businesses. Tackle these
challenges with FUND E-Z’s multi-segment chart of
accounts. Print simple consolidated reports and detailed
columnar reports. The flexible general ledger satisfies
internal and external audit
- Construct a multi-segment chart of accounts that
reflects your nonprofit’s programs, projects, funding
streams, departments, etc.
- Budget by segment, track variances and unexpended
- Keep unlimited fiscal years online.
- Start processing a new fiscal year before closing the
- Provide complete audit trails and audit reports across
- Forced balancing business rules safeguard data integrity
across the general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and all other
- Print financial reports by segment(s), for any period,
even crossing fiscal years.
- Provide consolidations of segments in summary or
- Compare actual vs. budget for any segment, group of
segments, or for total company.
- Create filters and sequences to report multiple segments
- Easily ‘drag-and-drop’ accounts into grouped rows on
financial statements to create totals, subtotals and
- Create cost report worksheets for 990’s and internal
- Print a full set of FASB 117 financial statements.
- Drill down to data records from reports.
- Create Excel spreadsheets reports with just a few
- Output reports to other formats such as PDF or HTML.
- Email reports in multiple formats.
- Enjoy rock-solid transaction integrity, regardless of
- Create transactions from memorized items or from posted
- Process cash basis transactions (bank deposits and
- Print cash basis checks in groups, not just one at a
- Use the general journal for adjustments, bank charges,
accruals, recurring entries, etc.
Your fund accounting data is under control with FUND E-Z’s
simple interface. Sort, filter, print, export and email data
in seconds. Drill into reports for instant data access. You
can also copy, merge and memorize data.
Easy-to-use menus display items in an organized, modular
fashion. Users can customize their own quick access toolbar
with commonly used items. A tabbed activity region provides
one-click-access to screens already visited.
Accounting for Nonprofits - Basic module works for most any NPO
FUND E-Z's fund accounting software solution is perfect for
most nonprofits. The fixed 22 character account structure is
predefined with 5 segments, to produce instant results from
pre-programmed reports. The system manages thousands of
accounts, funds, and cost centers, and integrates with FUND
E-Z Fundraising and HIPAA Billing.
FUND E-Z Fund Accounting Software